INTGET Center Console Cover for 2013-2018 Nissan Altima
- FITMENT-The center console cover fits for Nissan Altima 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 Accessories Interior including trim levels: S, SR, SV and SL.
- PROTECT YOUR ARMREST-Exactly designed for 2013-2018 Nissan Altima Center Console， cover the entire top of armrest box lid, and made of quality leather to make it thick enough to prevent your Arm Rest from pet claws, dirt, and coffee spills.
- NO WRINKLE-Designed according to the curvature of 2018 Altima armrest box , So it is FLAT,no wrinkle,looks like the original. And also not affect you to open or close your Center Console Lid.
- EHANCE YOUR COMFORT-This Altima armrest cover made of quality soft leather to make your elbow feel comfortable.And this cover also give your DOG/CAT a comfy seat and better grip on the turns.
- EASY TO INSTALL-No need any tools, the center console cover has two flexible elastic straps.Just make sure you push both seats all the way towards the front so you can get good access to the back of the console lid. Start with putting on the front first, then pull towards the bottom of the lid.
Product Name: INTGET Center Console Cover for 2016 2017 2018 Nissan Altima 2013 2014 2015 Leather Armrest Cover Dog Seat Arm Rest Box Protector for Nissan Altima
Why choose our products?
If you are looking for a product that can protect your new/old console , this center console cover would definitely in line with your requirement.
This center console cover was made of high quality PU Leather, supporting your console a full protection.
This armrest cover can protect it from all kinds of scratches and easy to clean the stains up with a towel or tissue.
For a long-term used console, this center console cover can hide all the dirty and indecent marks on the car console and make your car a decent decoration.
For a new console, you should cover it with a console cover to protect it right now. Because the armrest cover will get dirty as time goes by. The earlier the console cover is installed, the earlier the console is protected.
Step 1: YOU SHOULD SIT IN THE BACKSEAT TO INSTALL!! (Just make sure you push both seats all the way towards the front so you can get good access to the back of the console lid.)
Step 2: Start with putting on the bottom first.
Step 3: Pull towards the front of the lid.
Step 4: Adjust it from corner to corner and finish.
After Sales Service:
The shape and details of the armrest box of each car are different, so the design details of each armrest box cover and the degree of tightness of the elastic band will also be different.
Of course, the installation method will be slightly different, please read the installation method carefully before installation.
Upside-down or wrong installation steps may make the armrest box cover unsuitable.
So if the cover is not suitable or have quality problem, please contact us first, we will do our best to help you solve the problem.